Almost every industry sector relies on engineering in some form for the operation of machinery with moving components which can be prone to failure, either through faulty manufacture or irregular maintenance. When equipment such as turbines, gearboxes, generators, electric motors or control systems break down, the effect on production can be out of all proportion to the physical damage. Excavators, bulldozers, cranes and other moving machinery are key to industrial production and failure can delay works and trigger expensive business interruption claims.
Over 35% of Integra’s loss adjusters are qualified engineers with the technical skills and knowledge to resolve engineering claims across a raft of industrial sectors. By quickly identifying causation, sourcing or expediating manufacture of replacement parts, we can help to minimise business interruption durations and ensure a swift return to normal operations.
- Synthesis Gas Compressor, Machinery Breakdown (PD & BI), Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- 340 MW Steam Turbine Failure, Machinery Breakdown (PD & BI), KSA
- EAR Hydroelectric Dam, Portugal – $2m
- 2 x 660 MW Steam Turbine Failure(s), Machinery Breakdown (PD & BI), Rabigh, KSA
- GE 9E Gas turbine breakdown, Carthage, Tunisia