Manufacturing lines include a wide array of industrial production, from the complexity of automotive and electronics factories to pulp and paper, steel and aluminium or saw mills. Widely distributed global supply chains, high value assets and fast-changing technologies leave this sector open to a growing diversity of risk, from damaging catastrophic or cyber-security events to reputational and financial fallout from compliance failure or product recalls.
At Integra we understand the market dynamics that underpin manufacturing and supply chain structures across these industries. Through our involvement with a number of significant industry losses, we have developed a sound knowledge of the issues peculiar to global manufacturing supply chains and are well equipped to provide effective responses to a breadth of loss scenarios across this diverse sector.
- Dairy Factory Fire, South Island, NZ USD 60,000,000
- A fire in an industrial plant in Germany
- Contingent Business Interruption losses sustained by a major motor manufacturer affecting 9 vehicle product lines throughout the Pacific Rim as a result of the Thai floods
- Fire in furniture board manufacturing facility in Mt. Jewett, PA (>$5 million).
- Chemical manufacturing plant explosion & fire: PD/BI, Port Neches, TX. USA