Senior Adjuster – Perth, Australia
We are looking to recruit experienced adjusters in Perth, Western Australia to enable us to service both operational risks and construction projects in the state, and who in turn add further strength to our regional and global adjusting team.
The successful candidates will be required to investigate, analyse, project manage and adjust specialty insurance claims with responsibilities that include:
- Onsite survey of damage/losses
- Investigate cause of damage
- Review of technical documentation
- Review, audit and schedule cost documentation
- Contract and Policy interpretation
- Quantification and valuation of repairs/remedial measures
- Reviewing technical documents and summarising within reports for insurers
- Technical presentations – case specific and external knowledge sharing
- Travel to survey damage as well as meet with technical representatives
- Contribution towards a technical article within ‘integrated’, Integra’s magazine for the specialty claims market
We expect the successful candidates to have a track record of settling claims across the value chain i.e. attritional through to large losses. Ideally they will be recognised by Brokers and Insurers as handling losses emanating from the some of or all of the following sectors; Construction & Engineering, Energy (inc. Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, LNG, Power Generation (traditional & Renewables), Midstream and Upstream) and Mining.