Integra Technical Services Announcement – Chartered Adjusters Inc (Philippines) Strategic Alliance
Published on Friday, March 13th, 2020
Integra Technical Services and Chartered Adjusters Inc, Philippines, are pleased to announce that they have formed a Strategic Alliance.
The Alliance enables Risk Managers, Reinsurers, Local Cedents, Brokers and Reinsurance Brokers to have the benefit of the regionally located expertise of the Chartered Adjusters Inc adjusting team working in tandem with Integra’s team of adjusters and engineers operating in the major International Insurance Markets.
The purpose of the Alliance is to draw on the combined expertise of both companies to provide an enhanced loss adjusting solution for accounts with exposures in the Philippines that are underwritten in whole or in part in the International Reinsurance Markets.
This Strategic Alliance is applicable to the following lines of Insurance, Captive Insurance and /or Reinsurance business, including any time element extensions, written in the Philippines:
- Construction including Builders Risks, Construction All Risks, Engineering All Risks, Liquidated Damages, Soft Costs, Delay in Start Up, Advance Loss of Profits.
- Power Generation, including Renewable Energy (onshore and offshore)
- Mining and Natural Resources Risks including extraction and operational risks
- Engineering, including machinery breakdown
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Risks
- Heavy Industry & Complex Manufacturing Risks
- International Property including Business Interruption
- Marine and Project Cargo
The Alliance Agreement is operational with immediate effect and enquiries can be made of either party regarding individual case or risk assignments:
Rodolfo A. Lat Alistair Lamb
Tel: +632 8929 1471 Tel: +65 6909 0950