Integra Technical Services and Park Perales sign Partnership Agreement
Published on Monday, October 19th, 2020
Integra Technical Services and Park Perales are pleased to announce that they will be providing loss adjusting support to each other on claims occurring in Mexico and Latin America.
This partnership enables Risk Managers, Reinsurers, Local Cedents, Brokers and Reinsurance Brokers to have the benefit of the regionally located expertise of the Integra Technical Services and Park Perales adjusting teams working in tandem, as well as Integra colleagues located in major Insurance & Reinsurance hubs i.e. Houston, London, Miami, etc.
This collaboration is applicable to the following lines of Insurance, Captive Insurance and /or Reinsurance business, including any time element extensions, written in the territories listed above:
- International Property
- Natural Catastrophe claims
- Construction including Builders Risks, Construction All Risks, Engineering All Risks, Liquidated Damages, Soft Costs, Delay in Start Up, Advance Loss of Profits
- Power Generation, including Renewable Energy (onshore and offshore)
- Mining and Natural Resource Risks including construction, extraction and operational risks
- Engineering, including machinery breakdown
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Risks
- Heavy Industry & Complex Manufacturing Risks
The agreement between our two companies is operational with immediate effect and enquiries can be made of either party regarding individual case or risk assignments.
Contact: Leo Dixon, email@example.com or Ignacio Perales, firstname.lastname@example.org