Integra Technical Services and Bell Survey, Thailand form a strategic alliance
Published on Tuesday, August 20th, 2019
Integra Technical Services and Bell Survey, Thailand, are pleased to announce that they have formed a Strategic Alliance.
The Alliance enables Risk Managers, Reinsurers, Local Cedents, Brokers and Reinsurance Brokers to have the benefit of the regionally located expertise of the Bell Survey adjusting team working in tandem with Integra’s team of adjusters and engineers operating in the major International Insurance Markets.
The purpose of the Alliance is to draw on the combined expertise of both companies to provide an enhanced loss adjusting solution for accounts with exposures in Thailand that are underwritten in whole or in part in the International Reinsurance Markets.
This Strategic Alliance is applicable to the following lines of Insurance, Captive Insurance and /or Reinsurance business, including any time element extensions, written in the territories listed above:
- Construction including Builders Risks, Construction All Risks, Engineering All Risks, Liquidated Damages, Soft Costs, Delay in Start Up, Advance Loss of Profits
- Power Generation, including Renewable Energy (onshore and offshore)
- Mining and Natural Resource Risks including extraction and operational risks
- Engineering, including machinery breakdown
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Risks
- Heavy Industry & Complex Manufacturing Risks
- International Property including Business Interruption
The Alliance Agreement is operational with immediate effect and enquiries can be made of either party regarding individual case or risk assignments:
Mob: +66 8 1566 3864
Mob: +65 9011 9290